Arsenal Away( all in here please)

If anyone could please get me 2 tickets to Arsenal away that would be brilliant. I know it's nearly impossible to get tickets to away games without being a season ticket holder,which isn't possible when you live a long way away. Having endured some dire matches at Maine Rd and been on away trips to Northampton, Luton and Crystal Palace in lower leagues i'd like to think i'm not a new glory hunter :o)

I'll have a spare for this but someone will have to collect it themselves at TO because I'm away

If anybody could help me with a junior I will be more then happy to do my bit and collect from ticket office or personally as I am only 16, thanks

I've got enough points to get one on Friday (just short for Thurs) and am working throughout Easter. If anyone wants to use my card/number for this fixture let me know. Can meet up Fri at ticket office if thats any use to anyone.
Ticket now gone

grantiemcfc said:
Still have a spare for this if someone wants to collect at the TO
allright mate,

is it an actual ticket or the use of your card details?

i'm after 2 together as i'm down with the mrs and have managed to get one card, just need another?

mark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.