Arsenal Away - It's too Expensive!

M147WN

Tickets for this will likely be £62 + booking fee if you phone for a ticket, so £64.50 then!
To my knowledge it's the first time we've been charged more than £60 for a premier league game.
It's the last straw for me and won't be doing this!

I can't confirm this price 100% but on the link below you'll notice the lowest price Arsenal charge their members for 'goal lower' seats is £62 for Cat A games.

No other Cat A teams playing at the Emirates in the near future have ticket details on display on their official websites at this time but West Ham (Cat B) and Swansea (Cat C) do!.. and the prices quoted on their websites align with Arsenals pricing structure for B & C games!
Remember, teams can't charge away fans more than the cheapest seats they offer their own supporters!
....and these are Arsenals cheapest seats!!

It's fucking scandalous!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets</a>

bollox - good job I've got 40 notes in-hand as a rebate for our Ajax debacle

So when the moaning bastard wenger has a go about the money our owners have spent, like he always does, I hope some journo shoves it to him that at least it is their money and not some poor away fans hard earned dosh. Robbin' bastards.

It was £51 last season....£11 more this season.
How can anyone justify that in the middle of ...how ever many dips we are in recession atm?
Fuck 'em!

That's a disgrace. I can't afford it but if I could, I would not buy it.

It's getting fucked right off, I'd rather blow £62 in the pub while watching the game on the tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.