Arsenal Away - possible spare ticket

s61blue

Gutted as Arsenal game has been re-arranged for 28th Feb and I'm away in Bratislava on my birthday p*ss up!!

This game could change again if either team is involved in a cup replay and if so I will still be going.

However, if after the cup games neither us or Arsenal are involved in a replay and the game still stands then I will sell my ticket.

Therefore anyone interested in a ticket please PM me after the PNE game.

You could hope both teams are out of the FA Cup cos then the game is being played on the Saturday of the next round.

Actually, forget I said that...

BlackSheep said:
You could hope both teams are out of the FA Cup cos then the game is being played on the Saturday of the next round.

Actually, forget I said that...

I'm 100% sure we'll get to final this year mate, I'll put money on it which means I got a choice:

A) Cancel my trip to Milan with the missus (as I stupidly booked it for Cup Final weekend!!)
or
B) Go to Wembley and tell the missus she'll have to go to Milan on her own!!

End of day, City at Wembley is probably too good opportunity to turn down!! Even if it means I'll be in bad books with missus forever!!

s61blue said:
Gutted as Arsenal game has been re-arranged for 28th Feb and I'm away in Bratislava on my birthday p*ss up!!

This game could change again if either team is involved in a cup replay and if so I will still be going.

However, if after the cup games neither us or Arsenal are involved in a replay and the game still stands then I will sell my ticket.

Its been postponed again due to the tube not running on the 28th

bluesmith said:
s61blue said:

Its been postponed again due to the tube not running on the 28th

thank god for that, I'll probably be able to get there now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.