Arsenal v Manchester City
Sunday 13th January 2013
Kick off – 4pm

The club has received an allocation of 2,900 tickets priced as follows:

£62.00 Adult

£23.50 Under 16s

£26.50 Over 65s

£31.00 Disabled (wheelchair & ambulant)

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 17th December at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 18th December at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 19th December at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 20th December at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 5,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 21st December at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 22nd December at 9am.

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

It's not getting any cheaper is it?! The old adage about the only certainties in life are death and taxes should be expanded to "...death, taxes and Arsenal charging way over the odds for a football match."

That is appalling, factor travel drinks etc you could well be looking at 200 quid.

I'm out.

And what self respecting stadium sells fajitas?

For the first time I am going to refuse to pay. I always ignored the price as following the boys was more important but £62 is a pisstake.

Pub for me now

GXCity said:
For the first time I am going to refuse to pay. I always ignored the price as following the boys was more important but £62 is a pisstake.

Pub for me now

Yeah I'll be watching this one on the telly barring a lottery win! I'll use the money for the QPR midweek game that isn't being televised.

An absolute no from me. I don't have the travel costs that others do because I work in London - but I just can't and won't pay it. £62 for 90 minutes of football is scandalous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.