Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
This is the game to make a stand and boycott it
I won't be going

For those that are going to arsenal, could we use it to make some kind of statement to the premiership clubs that are ripping fans off ?(city charging £52 are in this bracket too). This doesnt necessarily need to be targetted at arsenal - more of a statement against the premier league and high prices. Ajax fans had a huge banner when we played in dam that said something like '62 euros for away fans is a disgrace'. Not sure if the ajax banner has made any difference - but the banner let the authorities know that loyal football fans were not happy.
Doesnt have to be anything major - a banner could do it as could prawn sandwiches or cards cut out as pound signs???
im going because i can just about afford it, but lots of my mates who usually travel away are not.

apparently we've sold 1,000 tickets for this. Delighted with this hopefully the media can highlight this and the reasons why.

Brilliant news if true that we have returned 2,000 tickets for this. £62 is absolutely outrageous, especially straight after Christmas and New Year. Usually go to the London away games but stopped and thought about this one and decided against it, glad in general people have done the same. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

Can't fathom why even one person is going to this.

Carl_Man_City said:
apparently we've sold 1,000 tickets for this. Delighted with this hopefully the media can highlight this and the reasons why.

I'm afraid that's not true. We had blocks 20,21,22 and 23. The full allocation totalling 2900 tixs. We returned one block (23, I was asked to change my ticket I'd bought in there) so assuming around an even split across the 4 blocks, we've sold around 2,250 tixs.

Embarrassed for anyone that goes there and unfurls a banner or sings a song about how expensive it is........................after paying £62.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2259053/Manchester-City-return-900-tickets-Arsenal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... senal.html</a>

Arsenal - doing things the proper way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.