Arsenal away tickets

22k points seems like a pretty high starting point considering the size of the allocation...

Probably a sign of things to come this season.

Got one, but sat with my Arsenal supporting mate and his lot.

Side note, I used to go on their supporters coach from where he now lives in Milton Keynes (Highbury born to be fair) .... I'd get on with my City scarf on, and it was all good old cockernee banter, of 'Alright son? Brought us our three easy points again have ya, yeah?' etc ..... Far less jovial and friendly in recent years ...

That's the only problem with the reduced away ticket prices, fans that have been going for years are going away more. Im 18 and have a lot of points at my age and makes it so difficult to get away tickets now

The numbers go up, but each person's relative position in the pecking order stays the same.

For example there are 10 slots, and I'm in the 6th slot which is about the same as last year.

Really think we need to look at doing it by Ballot soon.. 22k points? Bloody hell.

If they want to go down the route of a ballot they can refund me for all those years I have been paying for platinum to sustain my points level

If they want to go down the route of a ballot they can refund me for all those years I have been paying for platinum to sustain my points level
Agreed. And traipsing up and down the country for decades going to midweek league cup matches and the impending Community Shield that no one wants to go to apparently!

The amount of people at the top end of the points pyramid getting tickets as a matter of course and then moving them on (either at face value or above) needs to be looked at.
ID matching the ticket is the best way to ensure that those who buy, actually go, however this would cause big disruptions and needs all twenty clubs taking part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.