Arsenal away tickets

Hi All,

Gave my arsenal ticket and train ticket away to a mate in mid July as I was supposed to be working away this weekend but been re-arranged,

I am therefore after 1 spare ticket,

Low chances I know but payment immediately and can drive to meet anyone with it around manchester/cheshire - just about anywhere if needed though.

Thanks if anyone is able to help, if not then I will blame my bad planning!

Cheers,
Danny

Please please I would love to get 2 tickets for this as I'm sure many other fellow blues are too..

Please Pm me have got tickets off here many many times before.

Thanks

Daniel

Am on the hunt for 1 ticket and even 2 if double miracles can happen... have helped blues out on here and have been helped myself...if anyone can help me this time i would be beyond grateful!

Hi,

I am looking to buy a ticket for the Arsenal game but I have insufficient points. Anyone selling one?

Can pick up at any point

Last edited:
1, Needed badly cash waiting can even wait until day of game if your unsure you can go or not and pick up even at late notice, please pm me

Hi, am looking for two tickets for me and my lad. I can handle a concession ticket if there is one as now I am classed as an OAP - but don't feel like it!
Thanks kEVO

Due to a mate having an urgent hospital appointment, I have one spare ticket for this which comes with travel from warrington/Knutsford.

Ticket is face value £30 plus £20 for travel plus a seventh of any parking cost (7 seater) - so would expect £53 max - not prepared to split ticket and travel in fairness to the other travellers

Edit Now sold

Last edited:
Due to a mate having an urgent hospital appointment, I have one spare ticket for this which comes with travel from warrington/Knutsford.

Ticket is face value £30 plus £20 for travel plus a seventh of any parking cost (7 seater) - so would expect £53 max - not prepared to split ticket and travel in fairness to the other travellers

I'll have this please mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.