Arsenal away tickets

Had to check this. It was 9 years ago when they were charging us away fans £64 for a ticket and the club ended up paying for half of it. Although (could be wrong) it was £62 season earlier and we got no discount.

Though the knock on of this was that the cheap train tickets suddenly disappeared when they realized we had a bit more money in our pocket.

Had to check this. It was 9 years ago when they were charging us away fans £64 for a ticket and the club ended up paying for half of it. Although (could be wrong) it was £62 season earlier and we got no discount.

Though the knock on of this was that the cheap train tickets suddenly disappeared when they realized we had a bit more money in our pocket.
Always think how much would the London away matches cost now without the £30 cap. Probably £75

Always think how much would the London away matches cost now without the £30 cap. Probably £75
According to the Arsenal website, their adult ticket prices for a category A game (I’m presuming our visit falls into that tier) start at £70 and go up to £103.

According to the Arsenal website, their adult ticket prices for a category A game (I’m presuming our visit falls into that tier) start at £70 and go up to £103.

At least it would solve the never ending ticket points debate once and for all.

I wonder how many will be on sale at 10.00am. I am going for 1,350.

No wonder there are loads of empty seats every time there is a game there.

away end will be full of tourists as per usual so be interesting what this sells out at

Something weird going on with the 18-25 allocation. For both Wolves and Now arsenal my son refreshed at exactly 10am and the page just said sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.