Arsenal Carabao Cup Q/F - Post Match Thread

For once, I agree with Redknapp. Arsenal need their players to get the fuck up and play like men instead of trying to gain pathetic free kicks for the slightest touches.

They’ve been a soft touch for years and need to man up.
They have no leaders on the pitch only one I can possibly think of is luiz ..

Good result now let's win the cup again, will it still be 2 leg for the semi final with all the covid going presuming it will?

4-1 looks a comfortable win but it wasn't really. Sloppy in quite a few areas, gave away a soft goal and then won the game by a keeper howler and n offside goal, grateful no var for once. If we draw one of the premier sides in the semi he'll have to play a stronger side. Actually watching Brentford's tonight they're no mugs either.

Like everyone else I think the commentators were an absolute disgrace.
Only if we had var
Was the one that made me fume
Absolute joke bias.

That woman going on about Ferni and should he have had a red?
Totally ignores the near ankle breaking of Gabby in first half as he turned and ran at the defence.
She's a know nowt token blonde female on sky and talksport. Surely there are more knowledgeable girls than her available not counting George Bingham who's IQ and football knowledge makes Perry Groves look like Einstein

That woman going on about Ferni and should he have had a red?
Totally ignores the near ankle breaking of Gabby in first half as he turned and ran at the defence.
She’s only there because she’s got a good face to look at (she’s got no arse at all though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.