Arsenal Carling Cup tickets, 2, 3 or 4 wanted.

Lenblue

Hi,
I need at least 2 tickets for the game, maybe 3 or 4. I am gonna be working in London for those couple of days, so may need to get a couple for colleagues, as they are going cheap. Hence I will take 4 if available.
If there is anyone who cannot make it, but would like the points, please let me know, and we can sort it out.

Many Thanks

should be able to get your own we got allocation of 2900 on wednesday go down to 2000 points

Lenblue said:
Hi,
I need at least 2 tickets for the game, maybe 3 or 4. I am gonna be working in London for those couple of days, so may need to get a couple for colleagues, as they are going cheap. Hence I will take 4 if available.
If there is anyone who cannot make it, but would like the points, please let me know, and we can sort it out.

Many Thanks
greedy twat len

Thanks For all the PM's, Quite a few not going to this!

I have been offered 4 now, so hopefully sorted, but thanks for taking the time to message me.

Regards

PS
Edtheblue, class....

I'm looking for two adult tickets for the Arsenal match.

If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful.

Matt

Does anyone by any chance have 2x adult tickets spare for this game? Would appreciate if anyone could help out!

Sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.