Arsenal & Forest away tickets on sale Monday 23rd January

26,000 points. Jesus, Mary & Joseph.
I didn’t even know you could even reach that amount!!!!!!
I’m not even at 18,000 yet. I’m on all cup schemes and pay an additional £50.00 per mth for double points. Anybody want to sell me around 8,000 ticket points?

26,000 points. Jesus, Mary & Joseph.
I didn’t even know you could even reach that amount!!!!!!
I’m not even at 18,000 yet. I’m on all cup schemes and pay an additional £50.00 per mth for double points. Anybody want to sell me around 8,000 ticket points?
26k is easy . we have 24k and barring the odd game we stopped going to away games around 5 years ago.

26k is easy . we have 24k and barring the odd game we stopped going to away games around 5 years ago.

You could have not been to a single away game for 2 or 3 years and have accumulated the exact same amount of points as someone who hasn’t missed a game.

It is probably fairer and gives more a chance, but NF will sell out quicker no doubt.
It was always gonna be this season’s golden ticket
New ground for many
Think last time we were there was under Keegan

First time I went there remember stood under a floodlight in Colwick Road End I think it was called

It was always gonna be this season’s golden ticket
New ground for many
Think last time we were there was under Keegan

First time I went there remember stood under a floodlight in Colwick Road End I think it was called
2011 at County was high demand, the Owl Bar being a reason.

Keegan one was 6.15pm on Sunday so no a great time.

You could have not been to a single away game for 2 or 3 years and have accumulated the exact same amount of points as someone who hasn’t missed a game.
2018-19 was the last season when points were given for buying away tickets.
Since then points have only been accrued from home games (including those given for buying season tickets) and cup scheme memberships.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.