Arsenal game 17th June.

I can’t help but feel that people will fall out of the habit of going if this drags on for a year. I used to plan my life around home matches and a number of away but I gave up when I moved. I don’t really miss it (for the moment, at least.)

The planned kick-off times in the UK for live matches will also differ from the traditional times.

Scheduled kick-off times (all BST):

Friday: 20:00

Saturday: 12:30, 15:00, 17:30 and 20:00

Sunday: 12:00, 14:00, 16:30 and 19:00

Monday: 20:00

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 18:00 and 20:00

“traditional kick off times”

Just reading that matches could be behind closed doors for the rest of the year

Then for the second half of the season played with vastly reduced capacities so supporters might have to enter a ballot to get access to stadiums

A ballot? Nah, I reckon points is the fairest...

Tried to watch the K-League (terrible) and the first week of the Bundesliga, got about 15 mins and gave up on it. It was surreal with no crowd, no noise, no reaction from fans. An awful viewing experience.

I will probably watch City, but it may well be a souless experience. What would be worse? Getting to the Champions League final and watching it being played behind closed doors and being unable to celebrate properly and stick a final middle finger up at the crooks in UEFA.

I have feeling the Prem is being played just so the Dippers can be awarded the title, then it'll be cancelled again. At least we retain the record points / goals to win the league and the Dippers will always have the Asterix again their title.

I’ve been alright watching Bundesliga. Taken in Dortmund v Munich and two Union Berlin matches. Whilst they’re not my clubs, I wasn’t watching what headwear the spectators had on.

The standard of goalkeeping in the Bundesliga since lift-off has been appalling, but a welcome win for Rosler's boys last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.