Arsenal game 17th June.

Haven’t the papers already said they’d all be free to view?
No, think they said the non Sky / BT games might be available to free to air and there wouldn’t be the ban on showing games at 3.00 Saturday as there are no lower league games on.

No, think they said the non Sky / BT games might be available to free to air and there wouldn’t be the ban on showing games at 3.00 Saturday as there are no lower league games on.

I bet they'll do "one free game per fixtures" and it'll be the worst game each time.

I guess arguing whether we should play is for other threads so assuming we are and this is about the game, watched the training video and the players looked knackered in the sunshine, so I wonder if our quick passing game in the heat will be to our advantage over the hard running. Chasing physical sides, not so much Arsenal, that we sometimes struggle to break down.
Raises questions about match fitness and intensity.
I've not watched any of the German games but seen comments on social media (Lee Crooks actually I think) suggesting the competitive edge just wasn't there and it was like pre season friendlies.

I've not watched any of the German games but seen comments on social media (Lee Crooks actually I think) suggesting the competitive edge just wasn't there and it was like pre season friendlies.
5 home wins in 27 German games.

Lee Crooks you say. There is a true expert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.