arsenal game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

ok whats done is done,lets move on. the way i see it was 3 points v sunderland and 1 away to the arse, ok so we have to do it the hard way, win down there and we are back on track. i for one can't wait to get down there and cheers the lads on, lets let them know we are right behind them and how proud we are, lets show the scum media that we are 1 and all in it together. i do think utd's result tonight will influence bobby but it should'nt do, we should just go and and win this game, nothing is over, nothing is yet won or lost.

come on city, lets fucking show em.

I am worried rvp he is unstoppable. Vermaelen he is very dangerous with is long shots. Oxlade is scary. But they also have a shit player like koscielny who we can exploit.

It'll be a tough game. I still can't believe people still think Koscielny is crap, hes easily been Arsenals best defender this season. Better off exploiting Vermaelen hes not as good a defender as Koscielny and nowhere near as quick - so aguero (if fit ) may be able to exploit him. But hes easily quicker than balo, dzeko etc

TurkeyGiblets said:
It'll be a tough game. I still can't believe people still think Koscielny is crap, hes easily been Arsenals best defender this season. Better off exploiting Vermaelen hes not as good a defender as Koscielny and nowhere near as quick - so aguero (if fit ) may be able to exploit him. But hes easily quicker than balo, dzeko etc
wow you are clueless just vermaelen is one of the best cb in the league just watch the last game vs arsenal vermaelen was dangerous as for koscielny he is shit gets bullied easily scores many own goals I watched him against milan he was terrible

This game has come at the worst possible time, as the Arse are fighting for that CL spot and have nothing else to play for. Also, many will be up for it to prove to certain people that they are not our feeder club.

In saying that, we will be much more ready for them than against the likes of Stoke or Swansea, as many of our players have that big game mentallity. I'd be happy if we played exactly the same tactics as last season, but got our necks up and then defended like warriors, 60,000 boo's ringing in our ears at the final whistle as we take the 3 points home with us. I don't think that going toe to toe with an open game at their place is a good idea.

Any chance of Lescott coming back for it? If not/anyway, there'll have to be a drastic improvement defensively to keep them out.
At least QPR took them down a peg last Saturday, and they might be susceptible to a little wobble after what has been a fantastic run for them recently. Also, the pressure is equally on them to retain 3rd spot as it is on us to go for the top.
We need to win virtually every game now, but, how long is it since we won 6/7 on the trot at the top level? Still, if we can win at The Arse, we might still do it - over to you, Blackburn......

maps said:
TurkeyGiblets said:
wow you are clueless just vermaelen is one of the best cb in the league just watch the last game vs arsenal vermaelen was dangerous as for koscielny he is shit gets bullied easily scores many own goals I watched him against milan he was terrible

HaHa, funniest post ive ever seen, someone who is clearly clueless calling me clueless. Ask any Arsenal fan who is better , and youd be hard pressed to find anyone saying vermaelen, in terms of defending. Koscielny got injured vs milan and vermaelen was the one who was playing, shows just how little you know. Only people who dont watch arsenal play would say vermaelen is better , koscielny is solid. Dont embarrass yourself further by replying back with the same dribble without actually watching them play

TurkeyGiblets said:
maps said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

HaHa, funniest post ive ever seen, someone who is clearly clueless calling me clueless. Ask any Arsenal fan who is better , and youd be hard pressed to find anyone saying vermaelen, in terms of defending. Koscielny got injured vs milan and vermaelen was the one who was playing, shows just how little you know. Only people who dont watch arsenal play would say vermaelen is better , koscielny is solid. Dont embarrass yourself further by replying back with the same dribble without actually watching them play
so you are an arse fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.