arsenal game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Dax777 said:
GerBlueBear said:
I rate him, he was supplying RVP with endless chances at the start of the season, gone off the boil some what but a very dangerous player when in the mood. Still very young and bags of talent, he'll profit more for them when Wilshire returns as he holds because Ramsey has the goal threat coming in off the strikers.

I read about Dzeko saying how it will hopefully be on open game and in my opinion that's exactly what he needs, I think Dzeko could be the difference at the Emirates. Silva and Nasri with Aguero and Dzeko in this game for me, then Yaya and Baz with them.
Arrh! Again we ignore the one player we need the most. PIZZARRO!
If you took your head out of his ass long enough you might even learn how to spell his name
Pizzaro, Pizara, Pizzy, for Shizzy, no mizzy. So long as he plays. I doubt my inability to spell, which by the way is not limited to names of players changes absolutely little. I doubt we will win the league now. But I want to fucking give those cunts a battle. We are not going to do that playing 442, or 4411. We are not going to give them a battle if we are not winning games. We are not going to win games, if we are not creating chances. We are not going to create chances if we have too few technically sound players on the field. And we are gonna have too few technically sound players on the field if we excuse Pizzaro, or is that Pizarro, or Piizarro. Which ever one you like, you choose, just play the bloody stud!

Who thought Ramsey was a bad footballer? I seen a few negative comments but I always thought the general feeling was he’ll be a superstar. He’s going to be world class.He isnt the captain of wales for nothing.

If Mancini wakes and starts to think (hopefully), we will win 3:0. Unfortunately for all Mario fans he cannot play this game from the first minute. It is obvious that lad needs psychological help (he is arguing with half of team - even fighting with them). I hope Sergio will be fit. He and Dzeko together with Yaya, Kolarov and Nasri can beet any team. I would also put Silva on bench - last couple of games he was useless.

Hart
Richards--Kompany--Lescot--Kolarov

Yaya----De Jong----Barry

Sergio (if fit)--Nasri

Dzeko

I am much more confident about us winning on Sunday than I was for the Stoke game. If we win this game I believe we will go on to win the title.

djelanomcfc said:
I am much more confident about us winning on Sunday than I was for the Stoke game. If we win this game I believe we will go on to win the title.

I agree. It's all on Sunday. Beat arsenal and I think we'll win the remaining 6 - and if we do that then we'll win the league

We should be able to score against Arsenal. They play an open game. Against recent teams and those to come I would play on the left Clichy with Kolarov in front of him, and Richards with Zabba in front of him to give us the width we are desperate for. With this game we need to be tight at the back but should, if we play with a bit of zip, be able to play through them.

wireblue said:
djelanomcfc said:

I agree. It's all on Sunday. Beat arsenal and I think we'll win the remaining 6 - and if we do that then we'll win the league
Do we exclusively get 4 points for a win? lol<br /><br />-- Apr 5th, '12, 02:04 --<br /><br />
Dax777 said:
City Raider said:
hart richards kompany lescott clichy barry ndj toure silva nasri aguero
Pizarro. And you have yourself a winner
Broken record Dax777, calm down. You don't need to bring it up every time someone doesn't put him in their prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.