Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

Will be empty again!

Good news is two games in next three weeks to break the week up.

If we stay in the CL only 2 more spare midweeks apart from this potential date on 11th - and those could be needed for the league games due on FA Cup 1/4 and semi weekends.
Get it played ffs
There appear to be two midweek slots available (unless I have missed something):

21-22 April

12-13 May

There will certainly be the Chelsea away match and probably the Newcastle home match to fit in.

It was bad enough last season but with the stupid staggered EPL break it is much harder.

There appear to be two midweek slots available (unless I have missed something):

21-22 April

12-13 May

There will certainly be the Chelsea away match and probably the Newcastle home match to fit in.

It was bad enough last season but with the stupid staggered EPL break it is much harder.
I assume those dates you mention will be reserved for whoever we play in the FA Cup QF and semi final should we qualify?

I'm away so listed my ticket on the exchange for re-sale, not that any f**ker will have a chance of buying it cos City haven't bothered putting the fixture back on the tickets page! I hate the our useless ticket office/Website.

That must be the hardest 4or5 weeks in the history of football .

Real Madrid A
Cup Final
FA CUP 5th Rd A
Utd A
Arsenal H
Real Madrid H
Chelsea A
Liverpool H

FFS!
You forgot,Leicester away. That’s hardly a gimme.

I'm giving my Seasoncard up next year for various reasons that include VARce, 5 hours driving but equally the amount of ridiculous KO times and their impact on other aspects of my life. Next Wednesday is another of those situations. I would think that although there are some complete City addicts amongst our fan base, most of us view City as a release from the grind of life and something to look forward to. Unfortunately, this enjoyment has now been destroyed beyond recognition and I suspect I am amongst thousands who have simply reached the end of their tether with being messed about and taken for granted. It will once again be half empty next Wednesday and it may be that Arsenal don't even take their allocation. It almost makes you think playing in League 2 with guaranteed 3pm kick off times is a price worth paying to eradicate this global money sucking pariah from forever stealing what's left of the Manchester City I once knew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.