Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

I haven't missed a home game in 17 years.

Already made plans for next Wednesday with an old friend coming up from Birmingham.

Looks like I'll be missing this one.

Fans don't matter anymore.
Early kick off means you'll be out for 9.30 - you can join them for a drink afterwards

Joke by city. Almost certain I won’t be able to attend this. 2 more empty seats (used up a lot of exchange credits this season)

Whilst it is a problem for you as an individual, looking at your location, it has been done to assist City should they keep progressing in different tournaments. There are times to have a go at the club but not in this instance.

true. Poor forethought from City. Should of been on the ball 1-2 days after arsenal europa league result

Hang on, Arsenal were knocked out late Thursday night, that left Friday to start talking to them, the police, the Premier league, Sky, Uefa, stewards, the man who sells the dodgy half an halfs, give them a (City) a break. We were also in a cup final at the weekend.

Good points, as long as it is relisted this morning I can't have any complaints.
I don't have an issue with it being next Wed, I see the necessity of it being played at the earliest oppurtunity.

Well the Arsenal match is still not listed as “for sale” yet ( as of 11:35 am Wednesday) , but the good news is that Real Madrid is ( even though there are no actual tickets available!)

Hang on, Arsenal were knocked out late Thursday night, that left Friday to start talking to them, the police, the Premier league, Sky, Uefa, stewards, the man who sells the dodgy half an halfs, give them a (City) a break. We were also in a cup final at the weekend.

provisional discussions could of been held in the event of arsenal getting knocked out. Same could be taken for the Chelsea and Newcastle games at this stage

provisional discussions could of been held in the event of arsenal getting knocked out. Same could be taken for the Chelsea and Newcastle games at this stage

I'ld imagine the provisional discussions were in place hence the leek to catering firms etc, but a final decision couldn't have been taken until either Chelsea or Liverpool were through to next round

Good points, as long as it is relisted this morning I can't have any complaints.
I don't have an issue with it being next Wed, I see the necessity of it being played at the earliest oppurtunity.

Well the Arsenal match is still not listed as “for sale” yet ( as of 11:35 am Wednesday) , but the good news is that Real Madrid is ( even though there are no actual tickets available!)

It's Wednesday today, City are giving fans a weeks notice, we play away at Sheffield n Rags before our home game against Arsenal, I don't see a problem, do we have to moan about everything..

If we weren't allowed to moan the total post count would plummet and ric would lose his villa in the Bahamas as revenue did likewise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.