Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

There appear to be two midweek slots available (unless I have missed something):

21-22 April

12-13 May

There will certainly be the Chelsea away match and probably the Newcastle home match to fit in.

It was bad enough last season but with the stupid staggered EPL break it is much harder.

Yep, those are the dates.
Well lets hope it’s that difficult for us, as it will mean we are still in the ECL :-)

Another home game I can’t go too so it’s on the ticket exchange.

If I can’t get a madrid ticket next home game is dippers in April. Haven’t been since derby in league cup! Jokes moving these fixtures

Whilst it is a problem for you as an individual, looking at your location, it has been done to assist City should they keep progressing in different tournaments. There are times to have a go at the club but not in this instance.

We really need to get knocked out of the cups early next season. No fixture chaos, no moans from disgruntled fans. Are you listening City .

If I can’t get a madrid ticket next home game is dippers in April. Haven’t been since derby in league cup! Jokes moving these fixtures
The Arsenal match had to be rearranged because City reach another Wembley final.

You seem to be blaming City for the change. Maybe you would have been happier had the Rags gone to the EFL Cup final?

The Chelsea away match is already postponed regardless of tonight’s result. If either City or Newcastle progress, the home Barcodes match will also be off. With two slots available after next week, there was no real option.

Imagine the squeals, if City did nothing and ended up playing Saturday, Monday, Thursday, and Sunday in May.

The problem lies with an over congested fixture list made worse by excessive International breaks and the silly February shutdown.

Madrid tickets have been on sale for wks and it's probably sold out now, although some returns may become availabile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.