Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

And that's 50/50 according to the actions of Monday's top level sports meeting with Boris and co. Cobra may even pull the plug by then.

The discussions at the top of Government have gone along the lines of cancelling sporting events isn’t significant because people come into contact with lots of others during their daily lives but the Government might pull major sporting events to give the impression of being tough on the virus.

The discussions at the top of Government have gone along the lines of cancelling sporting events isn’t significant because people come into contact with lots of others during their daily lives but the Government might pull major sporting events to give the impression of being tough on the virus.
Huge overreaction if any football cancelled. More people pass through Trafford Centre doors on a Saturday than attend a Bournemouth home match. Things don’t get cancelled for flu...

600 have died in the UK from Flu. 2 from Coronavirus. Country is turning into a load of Corporal Jones's. DON'T PANIC!!!!!

Agreed. But that’s being a bit disingenuous because it’s not about the numbers so far/today, but the number of potential deaths, and for that this outstrips flu big time from what I understand.

Agreed. But that’s being a bit disingenuous because it’s not about the numbers so far/today, but the number of potential deaths, and for that this outstrips flu big time from what I understand.

We've had an early warning because of Italy. Lets wait and see and hope for the best.

Huge overreaction if any football cancelled. More people pass through Trafford Centre doors on a Saturday than attend a Bournemouth home match. Things don’t get cancelled for flu...

I wouldn’t cancel any games atm but if it gets very bad that’s what will happen or games will be played to a TV / radio audience only. I don’t think there is an increased clinical risk for going to football matches (but I’m no public health expert)unless people are over 70 and / or have existing respiratory problems. We do have a lot of older fans and certainly a bigger proportion then you would see shopping in the Trafford Centre.

Btw The bigger concern I have this morning is how Ederson is making Bravo look like a 1960s Gordon Banks.

I wouldn’t cancel any games atm but if it gets very bad that’s what will happen or games will be played to a TV / radio audience only. I don’t think there is an increased clinical risk for going to football matches (but I’m no public health expert)unless people are over 70 and / or have existing respiratory problems. We do have a lot of older fans and certainly a bigger proportion then you would see shopping in the Trafford Centre.

Btw The bigger concern I have this morning is how Ederson is making Bravo look like a 1960s Gordon Banks.
Ederson made more errors in one game than he has in two seasons, these things happen, I wouldn't worry about it...

Ederson made more errors in one game than he has in two seasons, these things happen, I wouldn't worry about it...

I am not mate. I agree it was probably a one off.

Anyway, I hadn’t realised United had gone down the BOGOF route. I checked my online banking and see I didn’t pay for my second round of ciders lol

I am not mate. I agree it was probably a one off.

Anyway, I hadn’t realised United had gone down the BOGOF route. I checked my online banking and see I didn’t pay for my second round of ciders lol
Lucky you. It's made easier for me by a refusal to buy anything other than a ticket at that place. Judging by the amount of blues disappearing ten minutes before half time and reappearing twn minutes after the second half started the booze must have been either bloody good or free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.