Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For someone with my health probs it's been grim,not being able to breathe very well is no joke,2 emergency treatments antibiotics,non stop coughing up shit,a different antibiotic started today,i'm pissed off to say the very least,it has been scary
I have to stress that people in good health will NOT get ill like this so DON'T worry about it

Being in my 70's with a "Underlying Health Problems", I am being very cautious and avoiding contact as much as possible. Fortunately, I live a fairly isolated existence in a mainly rural area so hopefully not in too much dangers. I am surprised though that the health clinicians are treating you with antibiotics as I always thought they were ineffective against viruses. Unless there are other, coexisting conditions, (not wishing to pry of course).
A speedy recovery my dear.

Being in my 70's with a "Underlying Health Problems", I am being very cautious and avoiding contact as much as possible. Fortunately, I live a fairly isolated existence in a mainly rural area so hopefully not in too much dangers. I am surprised though that the health clinicians are treating you with antibiotics as I always thought they were ineffective against viruses. Unless there are other, coexisting conditions, (not wishing to pry of course).
A speedy recovery my dear.
Thanks,it causes pneumonia,that is the problem with it hence the antibiotics,be careful lovely and stay well

It would take a very unscrupulous club to try to take advantage of something as serious the Coronavirus outbreak but domestically I can think of 3 clubs that play in red with a sufficient lack of morals and ethics to do just that to suit their individual needs.

Marinakis advises he's tested positive Olympiakos & Forrest immediate test their players and get the all clear within 24 hours. Arsenal say we wont test any of our players but we will self isolate for 2 days postpone the city away game and resume things as normal at the weekend as we only agreed to that rescheduled date reluctantly anyhow and would much prefer it to be rearranged to a more convenient time for us with no cup or European games to worry about which might enhance our slim prospects of improving our shite league position and maybe qualify for Thursday night cup.

Sounds about right.

Some very interesting and well researched information.

Just a though without meaning to offend anybody, but might Governments actually like a worst case scenario. Less people globally will help with the CO2 problem and reducing the ageing population would help with pension shortfalls.
That sounds very Dominic Cummings.

I don't know for sure mate but I would have thought City will have to refund the person who bought your ticket as there is no guarantee they can make the re-arranged date and as a one off purchase they would be obliged to refund. But watch out as I think because you selected to sell your ticket they will automatically put it back on sale when the new date is announced. Only done this once myself for the recent West Ham game and luckily I checked when they announced the new date and found my ticket was on re-sale. Took it off straight away.

That's why I never use Ticket Exchange on the rare occasion I or my son can't get to the game. I try to move the Seasoncard(s) on within our SC Branch on a 'pay me on the day' basis. For example, my son is away on holiday this week and was therefore a bit pissed off that he'd be missing this short-notice re-arranged match. As it happens he'll now be OK for it - assuming it ever gets played, of course.

For someone with my health probs it's been grim,not being able to breathe very well is no joke,2 emergency treatments antibiotics,non stop coughing up shit,a different antibiotic started today,i'm pissed off to say the very least,it has been scary
I have to stress that people in good health will NOT get ill like this so DON'T worry about it

Ditto Karen, my wife has underlying health issues and had to endure 3 lots of anti-biotics over a four month period, however these were backed up steroids, if not on them, get on them if possible and keep safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.