Arsenal (h) Post Match Thread

Happy with that.

Everyone looked sharper and we were much, much more fluid.

Special mention to Kyle and Dinho, who had mares against Newcastle, but today were arguably our best players (apart from the hat trick hero, of course).
Not sure I agree about Walker, of course he did play better than he did at Newcastle but he is not where he needs to be. Sterling and silva were better.

We were fine in the first half. This was also a game where the Gundogan complainers slink back into their holes.

Yes mate. What most of our fans don't understand is that Arsenal broke their balls energy wise in the fist half. After half time it showed and they were knackered. And Gundogan was brilliant as you say.

Leno kept this from being embarrassing for Arsenal...

Shots (on Target)
City 19 (13)
Arse 4 (2)

Only took a cursory glance at the matchday thread, just to find out who today's whipping boy would be. Apparently my own eyes didn't deceive me and there was none. Bernardo, Sergio both top notch and Walker deserves some props for breaking out of his funk.
Onward versus Everton. C'mon CITY.
Eddy's passing was poor today, particularly in the second half. A couple went straight into touch. Useless, that lad. Get him out of our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.