Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

Based on? Look at our midfield in our unbeaten run last year, look at our midfield last two games. You have to ask if a certain midfield wins so often then how can you argue against them. I said last year that KDB getting injured then Sergio turned out to be the biggest slice of luck we will see.

And Sergio is my all time favourite player and KDB is the best in the world at what he does.
Bernie is nowhere near KDBs level and until recently has been way below par for some reason. KDB is the heartbeat of the team and is the driver of the team. I suspect you are referencing KDB when he was struggling. His numbers tell the story and he is currently back to back PFA Player of the year.

You are making the presumption that I wouldn’t play KDB, I have stated our best results are with Silva and gundogan. Easy to prove otherwise just show me the alternatives that played in our league winning run and the last 2 games. Otherwise you are just giving individual player preference in a team game.
17/18 was the best football I’ve ever seen at city. With KDB/Silva and that front 3 full of energy/pace. That’s what makes KDB so much better. And I think we can replicate that mate this year with Grealish next to him and then Foden Jesus etc. I love Bernardo but I don’t think he gives us anything special that another player couldn’t. 18/19 he was exceptional I’ll give him that

A better team with Bernardo, a more dangerous side with Kevin.

Thank god we have both of them.
This is the reason why I said injuries to KDB and Sergio helped us which wouldn’t be an obvious advantage. KDB injured so Silva comes in, Sergio out no striker silva playing well bangs KDB further forward. We win shit loads of games. People who dismiss silva and gundog as a partnership literally haven’t been paying attention for approx 20 odd games. That partnership have got us more points then any other, it’s not an opinion it’s just true.

Bernie is nowhere near KDBs level and until recently has been way below par for some reason. KDB is the heartbeat of the team and is the driver of the team. I suspect you are referencing KDB when he was struggling. His numbers tell the story and he is currently back to back PFA Player of the year.

Yeah you literally don’t get it, you think I’m saying silva is better then KDB.

17/18 was the best football I’ve ever seen at city. With KDB/Silva and that front 3 full of energy/pace. That’s what makes KDB so much better. And I think we can replicate that mate this year with Grealish next to him and then Foden Jesus etc. I love Bernardo but I don’t think he gives us anything special that another player couldn’t. 18/19 he was exceptional I’ll give him that

You have gone down the typical flair player attacking route, it’s not fifa. There are 2 teams on a pitch you need balance.

Well we’re not let’s be honest. KDB has fear factor and can create chances out of nothing like no other player can. Only thing Bernardo has on Kev is work rate
The point is not a comparison of Bernardo and KDB's individual attributes. As a unit or collective imo we are more solid with Bernardo. KDB is a freer spirit and when he plays we lose some of the solidity in return for the fear factor and chance creation of KDB you refer to. Maybe "better" is not the best word but I agree with those who mention there is a noticeable difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.