Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST).

If you're going to the game let's give our players all the help they may need, we need make it hostile and pressure their players like we have done against Liverpool and Champions League sides. Any time-wasting from Ramsdale, faking injuries etc.. let it be known straight away.

Bus welcome at 18:30, let's get down there and support the lads.

The face of this game has changed a bit since Arsenal's mini meltdown. A win or draw keeps it in our hands.

Same team that started against Bayern but Laporte in for Ake if he's injured.
--------------Ederson
Stones---Akanji---Dias---Laporte
----------------Rodri
-------De Bruyne---Gundogan
Bernardo----Haaland-----Grealish

Only concern would be Laporte on Saka but I don't think they'll get the ball much.

Great to have Mahrez, Alvarez and Foden as bench options now.

Let's get this won and give ourselves a bit of space in the league.

It will undoubtedly be a cracking game.

Jesus worries me. That's probably a bit due to the fact that he's a former player but I also think I rate him higher than most blues do.

Did Mahrez play himself into the XI today? I almost wonder if the pace of Foden would be more useful versus Zinchenko who we should absolutely be targeting. Some tough calls for Pep.

Superb result today, resting players and minimal energy wasted in the second half with Grealish, Haaland, Gundogan and Bernie coming off early.

No excuses Wednesday.
Time to destroy Arsenal's fragile confidence!!

Here we go…

Not sure what to expect.

Plenty of goals probably.

Let’s not let them off the hook. We won’t get a better chance to decapitate the challenger to our crown.

Haaland assemble.

When it matters city rise.

Some dodgy moment and probably an Arsenal goal but we should have enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.