Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah possibly, though i didnt have the nervous stomach feeling i have for that which i do today. Can't wait for tonight, gonna be electric.
I was on the edge for both bayern games but feeling very relaxed for tonight. we are better than them everywhere on the pitch. we are also in a much better state mentally. as long as we keep our cool I can't see them getting anything.

Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?
Now you’ve gone and done it Ric. I’m having trouble processing this new, optimistic version of your good self and it’s completely unnerved me before the game :-)

I was on the edge for both bayern games but feeling very relaxed for tonight. we are better than them everywhere on the pitch. we are also in a much better state mentally. as long as we keep our cool I can't see them getting anything.
The only place i really fear them is wide with Saka and Martinelli and then Jesus coming back to haunt us. If we can keep those three quiet, then i think we will be fine. One thing we cant do is underestimate them, they have been superb this season up until the last few weeks and we really have to be at our best.

Can anyone recommend a pub near paddington showing the game tonight?

In London for the day with work. I was supposed to be watching the game with a gooner mate, but they've had to cancel (hopefully their team fails to turn up tonight too). Unsure whether stick with my plan and stay in town or try and get home but watch some of it on the train.

Unfortunately we have a tendency to not do so well when I can only partly catch a game ha

Too many confident people on here - that normally means we're in for a shit night!! What we need is everyone shitting themselves then slagging off Pep's team selection - guarantees a win

They can start quick Arsenal and we need to be switched on for that. Laporte needs to show the form what he did towards the end of last season as he will face a test against Saka. I’m expecting something similar to the Bayern Munich game where they put us under pressure with their quick movement.

Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?

The derby (2-3) which could've won the title. Before Pep, the Leicester home game in their title winning season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.