Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?
Liverpool and Spurs in the Champions League.

All the pressure is on them as well. They simply MUST win, or realistically it's over for them. if they were to lose, then that would mean even if they win all their remaining games, we could lose one of our games and still win the title. We'd probably win it on points if we drew 2 of our remaining games. And that's assuming Arsenal win ALL of their remaining games, which considering who they have next, is hardly a foregone conclusion.

We need to not lose tonight, but even if we did lose the title is not over. I think Arsenal will be too desperate and will make silly mistakes and we'll pick them off. 4-0 City.

I'd be tempted to play Foden instead of Gundogan. Gundogan is a master of keeping us ticking but Foden is faster to help us defensively and be effective on the counter.

..............Ederson..............
.... Akanji ...Dias ...Laporte...
.......Stones .......Rodri........
Bernardo KDB .Foden ..Grealish
.............Haaland...............

Resident Gooner in the office didn't sleep a wink last night ha.
In fairness, he hasn't gloated all season, just played them down but this morning he is full of "we're gonna get battered tonight" comments
To be fair, away from the social media dickheads associated with Arsenal, most of the ones ive talked to have always played their title challenge down. Most normal fans do, its those who feel the need to be seen and heard on social media. Combine that with the medias desire to see City fail and it gives a very false impression of most fans.

Nerves aren't as bad as they were again Bayern, I think we're the better side and we'll show it tonight.

All the talk seems to be about whether Arsenal can do it, not much talk about how good we are and how a win for us sets the league up nicely for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.