Arsenal home November sold out

Safe standing has a 1.8 increase ie, 1.8 for every seat so would make quite a difference if say the whole of the South Stand was standing

Do you guys not categorise games? Like A, B and C and have set ticket prices for each category regardless of opposition or date?

Do you guys not categorise games? Like A, B and C and have set ticket prices for each category regardless of opposition or date?

We don't. The club do.

It doesn't affect me as I have always been a season ticket holder, but why should you have to pay more dependent on who the opposition is? You go to watch your team, not the opposition.

We don't. The club do.

It doesn't affect me as I have always been a season ticket holder, but why should you have to pay more dependent on who the opposition is? You go to watch your team, not the opposition.
The historical reasoning behind it was you need to pay for more police/security for say Unit*d at home on a Saturday than Bournemouth on a Wednesday night

First home match and it hasn't sold out already? I'm surprised. I really am.
Itbis taking it to sell because people instead of paying £35for a mebership card £56 for a ticket will watch it in the comfort of there home or pub

Itbis taking it to sell because people instead of paying £35for a mebership card £56 for a ticket will watch it in the comfort of there home or pub

£91. My Seasoncard is £620 for 19 matches. Any reasonable expense occurred like petrol and parking makes £100+...

This is bollocks.

The membership is for all of the season, it gives a £5 discount off the first 6? tickets

I do however agree that our individual matchday tickets are WAY too expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.