Arsenal home November sold out

So are people on holiday or not? 500 remain (as I hear) with groups of seats together?

I'll leave the gang in the pub before the match and meet them again afterwards. Few, if any, go. Former branch chair amongst them.
Some are bound to be s/ c holders on holiday or cant make a monday night that have put them on resale. Tickets for the sold out games will also go on resale when we get nearer to the games and they are moved. So those that have missed out will probably still get a chance of a ticket.

There's usually tickets save for crucial matches.

Even £56 with reasonable expenses incurred is daylight robbery. Seasoncard holders near me in 216 or 211 would sometimes only make one in three. I guess it's just easier on an interest free DD.

So are people on holiday or not? 500 remain (as I hear) with groups of seats together?

I'll leave the gang in the pub before the match and meet them again afterwards. Few, if any, go. Former branch chair amongst them.
5-10 years ago in the pubs in Prestwich and Whitefield were very quiet on home match days now they are very busy especialy night games as many have sacked there season ticket and it not worth the cost to go on a match by match basis

5-10 years ago in the pubs in Prestwich and Whitefield were very quiet on home match days now they are very busy especialy night games as many have sacked there season ticket and it not worth the cost to go on a match by match basis
And yet we have far more fans in the ground than we did 5-10 years ago.

Each standing person = 1 seated person. So no increase.
Each seated person = 1.5 standing people in Rail Seating.

So if a stand holds 12000 seated it will hold 18000 standing

And yet we have far more fans in the ground than we did 5-10 years ago.
That is so true but bet the new ones arent local and wernt steeped in the history of the long suffering fans .how many fans do you no who can aford £56 for a ticket on a regular basis on top of £35 membership ? A lot of fans who have been going for donkey years have fell by the wayside .as a one of £56 for a game with all the quality of players on display might be a decent price but to do it quite a few times it becomes very expensive .but that is the way of the world .We all have a choice pay the price and go or watch it in the pub .Ive had great times over the years watching City but i wont pay £56 .not complaining no regrets but i have adapted to watching in the pub and quite enjoy it .

Last edited:
That is so true but bet the new ones arent local and wernt steeped in the history of the long suffering fans .how many fans do you no who can aford £56 for a ticket on a regular basis on top of £35 membership ? A lot of fans who have been going for donkey years have fell by the wayside .as a one of £56 for a game with all the quality of players on display might be a decent price but to do it quite a few times it becomes very expensive .but that is the way of the world .We all have a choice pay the price and go or watch it in the pub .Ive had great times over the years watching City but i wont pay £56 .not complaining no regrets but i have adapted to watching in the pub and quite enjoy it .

You're right. City get global interest now and once a season types spend money in the club shop etc. I have my two shirts already this season and won't buy anything else for twelve months. Our regulars aren't that missed.

I used to go on the road with them too. Have great memories of all the London clubs including Slippy G day v Palace or trips to Birmingham and Villa. I only went to Old Trafford in the League Cup last season.

Anybody who sees nothing but positive now is naive.

Its not bollocks what if you can for whatever reason only get to onevor two games a season you still have to get a membership card and pay £56 a ticket.Twice a year my brother and his mates came over to watch the Blues something is wrong when you can get a return flight from Amsterdam than what it is to watch a game .no wonder Sky &Bt are doing so well
Then that's the right times to use the facebook page, iunless it's the derby, you'll get tickets for just about any other game on there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.