Arsenal home November sold out

The way I look at it its like the variety clubs in the 60/70s. They started with your local git vocs, comedians, worked up to some national celebrities and finally attracted international artists. Then the clientele moaned; "I didn't mind paying to watch some no mark for a quid, even when it went up to a fiver for the likes of Eve Boswell I stumped up but fuck me I ain't paying a tenner even if it is Sammy Davis, Dean Martin or the Three Degrees. The club can fuck right off, give me Sammy Davis but I won't turn up unless its a fiver max".

The way I look at it its like the variety clubs in the 60/70s. They started with your local git vocs, comedians, worked up to some national celebrities and finally attracted international artists. Then the clientele moaned; "I didn't mind paying to watch some no mark for a quid, even when it went up to a fiver for the likes of Eve Boswell I stumped up but fuck me I ain't paying a tenner even if it is Sammy Davis, Dean Martin or the Three Degrees. The club can fuck right off, give me Sammy Davis but I won't turn up unless its a fiver max".
Dont agree .with the millions we get in sponsership tv and broadcasting rights there is no need to charge a £35 membership fee or £56 for a home ticket .away tickets are capped at £30 .there should be a number of£30 home tickets available especialy for night games .they are charging high prices not because they have to but because they can.

Dont agree .with the millions we get in sponsership tv and broadcasting rights there is no need to charge a £35 membership fee or £56 for a home ticket .away tickets are capped at £30 .there should be a number of£30 home tickets available especialy for night games .they are charging high prices not because they have to but because they can.

Got it in one. "Because they can" and your point is? That's the way of the world. Even in communist countries you will find market law controlling prices with higher prices for more popular or attractive events. Swallow it and get on with life as it is and not how you want it to be.

That is so true but bet the new ones arent local and wernt steeped in the history of the long suffering fans .how many fans do you no who can aford £56 for a ticket on a regular basis on top of £35 membership ? A lot of fans who have been going for donkey years have fell by the wayside .as a one of £56 for a game with all the quality of players on display might be a decent price but to do it quite a few times it becomes very expensive .but that is the way of the world .We all have a choice pay the price and go or watch it in the pub .Ive had great times over the years watching City but i wont pay £56 .not complaining no regrets but i have adapted to watching in the pub and quite enjoy it .

Stop moaning ffs. I had a season ticket from 1964 (8000 v Swindon year) gave it up in 1982 as I took on a mangers job and it meant working 3 out of 4 Sat, moved to Devon in 1985 and had to make do with 4 or 5 games a season but since retirement I have got myself a season card in 204. People give up going for many reasons and as for watching at home or worse still in a pub well I did that for 15 years and it does not hold a candle to the real thing. The only way I will give up the 530 mile round trip up to see City play is when the grim reaper is near as life is not a rehearsal.
Just had a look on the ticket site £35 for C/P game in 217 so whats with this £56 a game malarkey.

Stop moaning ffs. I had a season ticket from 1964 (8000 v Swindon year) gave it up in 1982 as I took on a mangers job and it meant working 3 out of 4 Sat, moved to Devon in 1985 and had to make do with 4 or 5 games a season but since retirement I have got myself a season card in 204. People give up going for many reasons and as for watching at home or worse still in a pub well I did that for 15 years and it does not hold a candle to the real thing. The only way I will give up the 530 mile round trip up to see City play is when the grim reaper is near as life is not a rehearsal.
Just had a look on the ticket site £35 for C/P game in 217 so whats with this £56 a game malarkey.
Yes Dave £35 for Palace but 58 for the big teams.

I had a season ticket late 76s and until 90, then lived in London and went to as many homes as aways. Anyway Started a family and business in Scotland and couldn't afford football for a few years, never thought the club owed me anything, and we were hardly on telly. Started going again to about 6 / 7 games a year with my son in 2008 ( glory hunting day trippers, I know) Going back now I love it as much as I ever did , it's different, but those years away made me appreciate it, I think for some it's somehow become a chore, They could do with some time out.
Your right about tickets think over a season there are about 5 £53 games, about 4 £30 games rest are £41 I think. The moaners only ever seem to bring up the dearer ones.

I had a season ticket late 76s and until 90, then lived in London and went to as many homes as aways. Anyway Started a family and business in Scotland and couldn't afford football for a few years, never thought the club owed me anything, and we were hardly on telly. Started going again to about 6 / 7 games a year with my son in 2008 ( glory hunting day trippers, I know) Going back now I love it as much as I ever did , it's different, but those years away made me appreciate it, I think for some it's somehow become a chore, They could do with some time out.
Your right about tickets think over a season there are about 5 £53 games, about 4 £30 games rest are £41 I think. The moaners only ever seem to bring up the dearer ones.

Agree entirely, some seem to have forgotten the days of cheap tickets but even cheaper players who propelled the club to the third division.

Got it in one. "Because they can" and your point is? That's the way of the world. Even in communist countries you will find market law controlling prices with higher prices for more popular or attractive events. Swallow it and get on with life as it is and not how you want it to be.
I have not moaned once just stating my opinion that some tickets should be £30 not everyone in Manchester are on big wages so it would be apreciated by fans who would like to go but cant aford it

I not moaned once .in fact if you read my post properly i stated that i was not complaining .i was just ofering an opinion .i dont expect everyone to agree but i think i am entitled to an opinion just like you are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.