Arsenal home November sold out

So what about Joe Smith who lives in Beswick who earns 270 quid a week on minimum wage and wants to go and see his favourite team.. well he's just been priced out straight away! And if he's got kids, then they won't be going either. Come on City!! Don't forget the true Manc supporters ( and one or two others ;-) ) who didn't let this club die when it was on its knees.

If Joe can wait until match day, he will pick up a ticket off the tickets Forum for a maximum of £25.

Membership is free now, my daughter has a a number and free membership and can buy tickets on general sale. My son and me choose to be cityzen members for £35 and £25 because we go more often and want the benefits of shop discount, ticket discount and advance booking we probably make a slight profit over the season the two cards are £60 , we go to about 6 games so thats paid for and get get our 10 % shop discount.

Thanks for the clarification blueparrot

If Joe can wait until match day, he will pick up a ticket off the tickets Forum for a maximum of £25.
If he can get them of a ticket forum for £25 he should be able to get them from the club for that price .plus if he wanted to take his wife and kids would be a big problem to get 4 tickets together especialy on a match day

The most irritating thing about all this is that the ticket money the club earn is peanuts in the grand scheme of things. They could let everyone into the stadium for free if they had the ambition to treat fans well and put the local community first.

Unfortunately they don't and they will continue to squeeze every last penny out of us they can.

The most irritating thing about all this is that the ticket money the club earn is peanuts in the grand scheme of things. They could let everyone into the stadium for free if they had the ambition to treat fans well and put the local community first.

Unfortunately they don't and they will continue to squeeze every last penny out of us they can.
Is that true, If I remember the rough figures from last year we made a £20 mill profit with ticket money included. Without ticket money we would have made a loss therefore failing FFP and wouldn't be spending the money we have spent. Unless I'm missing something.

It depends on why or how the profit was made. City could've spent big money on one off things like players or development.

Is that true, If I remember the rough figures from last year we made a £20 mill profit with ticket money included. Without ticket money we would have made a loss therefore failing FFP and wouldn't be spending the money we have spent. Unless I'm missing something.

Exactly, and as far as this mythical Joe is concerned he would probably like a 50% discount in every pub and only have to pay for a mini but buy a BMW 800 series. To stay competitive City have to charge competitive rates and as they go ticket prices for the Etihad are very competitive. Those who bleat about poor Joe need a reality check as I don't want to go back to the days when our legends were Dickov and Morrison no matter how committed they were at the time. We have the ability to make at least the top 4 every season and I for one prefer that to making the bottom 4 every season.

Exactly, and as far as this mythical Joe is concerned he would probably like a 50% discount in every pub and only have to pay for a mini but buy a BMW 800 series. To stay competitive City have to charge competitive rates and as they go ticket prices for the Etihad are very competitive. Those who bleat about poor Joe need a reality check as I don't want to go back to the days when our legends were Dickov and Morrison no matter how committed they were at the time. We have the ability to make at least the top 4 every season and I for one prefer that to making the bottom 4 every season.

Poor last sentence. The odd moron aside, no fan wants failure over success. If anything, they just want to be proud of their team.

Tickets AREN'T affordable to the average man. Seasoncard attrition is a thing each and every season (I know three off the top of my head who all cite finances for 17/18) and Everton is taking a long time to sell out. It's a week Monday and on open sale.

City have strange view of ticket prices on one hand season tickets considering the football on view are probably the best value in england but single match tickets are ridiculous and probably the main reason for the empty spaces at sold out games.When you can by a season ticket go to 6 games and you've save yourself money its bonkers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.