Arsenal match - Pub in Stockport town centre

goater1978

Anyone know a decent boozer in Stockport town centre that will be showing the City game? I am heading over to Stockport for a beer festival and need somewhere to watch the game.

Cheers

goater1978 said:
Anyone know a decent boozer in Stockport town centre that will be showing the City game? I am heading over to Stockport for a beer festival and need somewhere to watch the game.

Cheers

I think you might be going to the same festival as me!

If so, the Nelson near Stockport College is probably closest.

RP2 said:
goater1978 said:

Cheers

The one at the guildhall? I hope you got your groupon voucher. Entry only £5 with that!

I'll have a look at the Nelson. Cheers

goater1978 said:
RP2 said:
goater1978 said:

Cheers

The one at the guildhall? I hope you got your groupon voucher. Entry only £5 with that!

I'll have a look at the Nelson. Cheers

I didn't get the Groupon, cos there's a few of us and the original plan was an ale trail - by the time we agreed it the groupon offer had finished!

Our Lady's social club is the closest and that shows the football. Its on Flint Street just off Shaw Heath less than 5 minute walk away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.