Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything to do with the Mendy tweet and the follow up media witch hunt?
Probably. He's gone from being one of our best players to a player who we're effectively carrying. Making no contribution at all at the moment. Disappointing.

Arse will use a manic high press from the off and try to get at us all over our half. It won’t be pretty.

It’s a big pitch to press City over for 94 minutes, they will run out of legs.

We simply have to hold our nerve, trust the system and unless they are 2-0 up on 94 minutes our quality should see us through a tight game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Pep went quite cautious for 60 minutes and drain them.

Dont Suppose this game is free to air is it?

I know it's on BT Sports 1 but as Sky have been showing their games on freeview and The Beeb have done likewise with Prem Games?

I agree with Mike N. We certainly owe it to the Arsenal where they kicked us of the park. We also had the ref on their side that day as well.

So Pep no favours for your friend Mikel Arteta. Please play your strongest team and let's press them in their own half, instead of them pressing us in ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.