Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have to choose between winning the FA Cup or progressing in the Champions League. If we do beat Arsenal, we will have a really tiring final against the Chavs or Manure only a few days before we play Real Madrid again. I cannot see us winning both games.
City have been playing every 3 to 4 days since the resumption. That continues to the Watford match next week. After that it is 5 days to the final PL match and then 6 days before a potential FA cup final and another 6 before the home Real Madrid match.

And City do not even need to win against Real, a draw or a 1-0 defeat will suffice.

City have a fully-fit squad apart from Aguero.

Pep would never allow us to ‘choose‘! He’s not Klopp, a Pep team goes out to win and no compromise! IMHO
Truer words never spoken. Klopp basically quit on the cups to deliver the Premier League trophy to their desperate hubcap stealing car nicking no tooth having fanbase. It's a coward move to not go all in for every competition you are still in the running for.

To add confirmation of Klopps belief that ducking cup comps gives a better chance of delivering the league he conceded that if City had been banned from ECL for 2 years his belief was we would, have walked the league and won easily with 12 games a year less.

Go figure.

We may have to choose between winning the FA Cup or progressing in the Champions League. If we do beat Arsenal, we will have a really tiring final against the Chavs or Manure only a few days before we play Real Madrid again. I cannot see us winning both games.
No need to win Madrid to pass ,but a win with just 1-0 in the final means a silver cup( much more if it's against the rags)... I want the feckin trophy ,as much as I want the c.l. one....

Saturday 18th July, 19:45 kick off, BT Sport 1.

Expecting a completely different team from that and a much improved performance.

---------------------Ederson
Walker---Fernandinho---Laporte---Mendy
----------------------Rodri
--------De Bruyne---------D.Silva/Foden
Mahrez--------------Jesus-------------Sterling

great lineup but I’d prefer Garcia in place of Ferna in defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.