Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The semi-final last year was a right drab affair, before which we'd rested half the team for the Cardiff game, but it always felt on the day that we were saving ourselves for the Spurs CL game three days later. No such distractions this time, so I hope we get ahead as quickly and show no mercy.

Typical - the other semi is on the bullshit broadcasting company channel and is free to all. Ours - fucking BT sport, Please people has anyone a link, I kicked BT into touch a while back, Thanks in advance :). C’mon City !!!

Typical - the other semi is on the bullshit broadcasting company channel and is free to all. Ours - fucking BT sport, Please people has anyone a link, I kicked BT into touch a while back, Thanks in advance :). C’mon City !!!

Check your PM's

Nno links yet but Id be very suprised if there werent on the one Ive just sent you

They will press early doors-hope they do because that will give us the space to get behind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.