Arsenal or Liverpool for the cup?

BL2blue said:
I think Palace will win it but wouldn't mind West Ham.

Good luck to Dale tomorrow.
I don't want to even think about what I would give for this to be true, but it's impossible.

My dislike for Arsenal has really softened, I probably would want Arsenal out of the main three contenders.

Not many clubs get handed a trophy but I feel we gave Arsenal the FA Cup last season.
This year I fear both us and Chelsea have handed the rags the FA Cup, hopefully TT will fcuk it up.

Shirley said:
Not many clubs get handed a trophy but I feel we gave Arsenal the FA Cup last season.
This year I fear both us and Chelsea have handed the rags the FA Cup, hopefully TT will fcuk it up.

I'm not convinced Man Utd are good enough, to be honest, even if they don't have the distraction of Europe.

I feel their league position flatters them.

supercrystal7 said:
BL2blue said:
I think Palace will win it but wouldn't mind West Ham.

Good luck to Dale tomorrow.
I don't want to even think about what I would give for this to be true, but it's impossible.

My dislike for Arsenal has really softened, I probably would want Arsenal out of the main three contenders.

It's not impossible. Pardew has really galvanised the team and to beat the Saints away is a top class performance.

Your softening for Arsenal has nothing to do with their loaning Sanogo to you?

Not ushited, Liverpool or arse. Though it probably will be one of them.
Though im Hoping for one of the lower league sides too make it quite far in the comp like boro or Bradford etc..just cause it'd be better for the neutral to watch. But if we're talking PL, then probably west ham or palace would be decent.

middleton___blue said:
Not ushited, Liverpool or arse. Though it probably will be one of them.
Though im Hoping for one of the lower league sides too make it quite far in the comp like boro or Bradford etc..just cause it'd be better for the neutral to watch. But if we're talking PL, then probably west ham or palace would be decent.
West Ham or Palace. Watching CP win it with Pardew while newcastle fans watch at home will be funny too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.