Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancity dan

Seen as those there isn't one. Thought would start one.

What do you think Arsenal will do next seaon? I feel if they can get a good CB, strong midfielder and 20-goal a season striker they can challenge.

I know they have been linked with Rooney, Fellaini and Higuain so far.

I think granny shagger and fellaini are just what they need, they'd change the mentality completely. Higuain would also be a very good start. Arsenal are one to watch this summer

Rooney would be a fantastic signing for them IMO but Arsenal will need to be prepared to smash their pay structure to get him - what are the chances of that? Not likely, going off what's happened in recent seasons.

The daft thing is, they could afford to pay a stellar signing 200k+ a week but they constantly choose not to. Maybe the time has come for them to actually make a real statement of intent because they've only been scraping into the CL places of late which leaves little margin for error.

There is no way they will be giving this up without a fight

ikc+design+vintage+trophy+bottle+stopper.jpg

Think it was obvious Arsenal were going to come back one day, been a funny 8 years, especially the last 3 were they have been nothing to us.

M18CTID said:
Rooney would be a fantastic signing for them IMO but Arsenal will need to be prepared to smash their pay structure to get him - what are the chances of that? Not likely, going off what's happened in recent seasons.

Yea you're right, I can't see it happening for that reason alone

If they had the balls to do it though he'd give them exactly what they need and people would have to take them a lot more seirously

mcmanus said:
CTID1988 said:
There is no way they will be giving this up without a fight

ikc+design+vintage+trophy+bottle+stopper.jpg

Strange that they are looking to spend decent money on players now their 4th place trophy is under threat.

The thing is I'm sure we said the same for the past 2 seasons, I would not be surprised if the same cycle of linked with big names-prices quoted are over £10million-Arsene says no value in market=back to fighting for fourth but this team with an even weaker squad. I just can't see the stubborn man breaking the streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.