Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Maybe not, we'll see, personally I think we are right in it however of course we have to last the distance which we haven't done for a while.

But anyway, my point wasn't about Arsenal. It was more the arrogance of assuming you will be on for the title and ull give us some consideration at Easter if we still happen to be there. I don't think even any Arsenal has been that arrogant, not on here. Remember you've had seasons where you haven't been in the title race urselfs at Easter.

I think it's fair to say that City should win the league and Arsenal shouldn't really be considered until they do something that they haven't done in the past. Arsenal top at this stage is nothing new, although they are 2nd, you wouldn't know it given the reporting - Arsenal staying up there right to the end would be quite something as they haven't done it for 10+yrs

I was Arsenal I'd have gone for it regardless of the league. 1 game at a time and they could be in with a shout on all fronts.

Same for City.

This is the beauty of knockout competitions and imo why the european competitions should be knockouts too. You try and succeed and it's go again. Try and fail and you can fall back to concentrating on the league.

Everyone's a winner :-) . Unless your a loser.
yep. get back to knock out europe competition.
less matches,less hype,less worn out/injured players.

Given Chelsea's complete collapse this season I think it'll be Arsenal that run City the closest when it comes to the title, however I still don't see them winning the league. They weren't remotely close to the title last season, and the only change they've made is to add Cech. A quality keeper for sure, but enough of a change to lift them to league champion's? I seriously doubt it. City have the best squad, that's undeniable. We should win the league, if we play to our best then we should beat any other English side, it's just a case of performing to our highest as often as we can, and when we don't, like Saturday, finding a way to win.

Maybe not, we'll see, personally I think we are right in it however of course we have to last the distance which we haven't done for a while.

But anyway, my point wasn't about Arsenal. It was more the arrogance of assuming you will be on for the title and ull give us some consideration at Easter if we still happen to be there. I don't think even any Arsenal has been that arrogant, not on here. Remember you've had seasons where you haven't been in the title race urselfs at Easter.

Personally after watching city win the league twice in the last few years it's the last 6 games of the season that you win or lose the league until then it about the team winning enough games to still be in contention

Given Chelsea's complete collapse this season I think it'll be Arsenal that run City the closest when it comes to the title, however I still don't see them winning the league. They weren't remotely close to the title last season, and the only change they've made is to add Cech. A quality keeper for sure, but enough of a change to lift them to league champion's? I seriously doubt it. City have the best squad, that's undeniable. We should win the league, if we play to our best then we should beat any other English side, it's just a case of performing to our highest as often as we can, and when we don't, like Saturday, finding a way to win.

As is football, it doesn't work like that. If you have the best squad and if you play your best every game etc etc. If we play our best every game we'd blow most teams in the league as well.

Bayern are tearing Arsenal a new ass hole tonight.
Cech is making a number of really good saves but the shear pace of Bayern's attacks are ripping Arsenal to shreads.
We were good last night but this is another level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.