Arsenal thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've plenty to be positive about mate they're not going anywhere, unlike possibly 12 clubs in the division. But there's 8 clubs with a realistic chance of getting top 4 next season before we begin and ranking the squads from 1st-8th very few wouldn't put arsenal 8th if they really went through the squads and thought about it. Don't think anyone would have them above 6th. That's just the reality.
Party just doesn't seem to stay fit and whether that's the rigours of premier league footy, Rodri who was his midfield partner at Athleti, is a year further on fitness wise.
Aubymang is a bit of a flat track bully & Lacazette is constantly in and out of the side. Other than Saka & possibly Smith Rowe who I dont know much about, its gonna take a hell of a lot of money just to make top 4 and their owners aren't willing to invest properly.
We get stick for some of our buys but 70m + for Pepe looks a ludicrous deal now.

Party just doesn't seem to stay fit and whether that's the rigours of premier league footy, Rodri who was his midfield partner at Athleti, is a year further on fitness wise.
Aubymang is a bit of a flat track bully & Lacazette is constantly in and out of the side. Other than Saka & possibly Smith Rowe who I dont know much about, its gonna take a hell of a lot of money just to make top 4 and their owners aren't willing to invest properly.
We get stick for some of our buys but 70m + for Pepe looks a ludicrous deal now.

Seen this pic the other day that I quite liked.

Attachments

• 148134804_3612418298806901_959413228871025608_o.jpg
    148134804_3612418298806901_959413228871025608_o.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 52
I've only just spotted that this evening. That's a real shame. I always liked him on there. He was a grumpy old so and so, and he reminded me of me.

yep he had that old school football fan about him and would defend his club to the end. sad loss R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.