Arsenal thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking disgraceful showing that, no heart or fight and the only one who looked interested was a kid on loan.

I'm trying to be positive for the poster.
I would like to be positive for the poster. Arsenal of past years played some of the best football you could hope to see. But now they're more of a famous name than a potent force. Liverpool winning tonight was a decent result but it was a result not against Arsenal but a bunch of imposters trading off the great Arsenal name. Currently Arsenal are a mid table team alongside Leeds and Aston Villa and who would say going against either of those teams and winning was a great result? I don't know how to fix Arsenal and I'm not sure who can. It's sad but it is what it is.

i was on the computer for about 30 minutes and i posted that liverpool are 27 points behind us drawing 0.0 and i just checked the score and liverpool won 3.0 fuck me arsenal must have folded like a pack of cards

Arteta always looks like he’s gonna have some kind of breakdown stood on the touchline. Wondering whether the job is too big for him

Irrelevant team. Living off their history because in the present they are garbage.

Big club in their own heads only. They had a lot more money and superior players since city started competing post takeover. It is due to bad management and incompetence that they now languish mid table. It’s all city’s fault tho. If it makes it easier for you to deal with the shite you watch each week then good luck.

ok blood... tossers;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.