Arsenal thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
I couldn't find an Arsenal thread for this season so I thought I would start one.
Anyway according to the BBC they have had the worst start to a season since 1981.
It warms the cockles of my heart to see these entitled Cockney twats struggling in mid table.
What goes around comes around, a little bit of Karma for sending that letter to UEFA ,leaders of the Hateful Eight.
Poor old Tarquin and Jeremy will be that distraught they will go back to watching Rugby Union.
Cunts every single one of them.

I couldn't find an Arsenal thread for this season so I thought I would start one.
Anyway according to the BBC they have had the worst start to a season since 1981.
It warms the cockles of my heart to see these entitled Cockney twats struggling in mid table.
What goes around comes around, a little bit of Karma for sending that letter to UEFA ,leaders of the Hateful Eight.
Poor old Tarquin and Jeremy will be that distraught they will go back to watching Rugby Union.

I should be the last person to hold a brief for Arsenal - especially for Arsenal fans.

But this notion that they are all posh johnny-come-latelys is ridiculous. Of course they do have a few fans like that. Most clubs do. City included, probably. Maybe Arsenal do have a higher proportion than most other clubs but they still represent a mere drop in the ocean. Arsenal’s huge fan base is culturally, ethnically and socially very diverse and the vast majority of them will be no posher than you are - and some may be considerably less so.

In summary, then - yes, they are indeed cunts. But common cunts. Just like the cunts that support every other club.

I should be the last person to hold a brief for Arsenal - especially for Arsenal fans.

But this notion that they are all posh johnny-come-latelys is ridiculous. Of course they do have a few fans like that. Most clubs do. City included, probably. Maybe Arsenal do have a higher proportion than most other clubs but they still represent a mere drop in the ocean. Arsenal’s huge fan base is culturally, ethnically and socially very diverse and the vast majority of them will be no posher than you are - and some may be considerably less so.

In summary, then - yes, they are indeed cunts. But common cunts. Just like the cunts that support every other club.

Agreed. I'm a Scottish ****, and about as far away from a Tarquin as you'll find. :-)

My old gran,said never hold a grudge lol

Like all clubs they have a decent hardcore fanbase. That said I do think the Arsenal fanbase has changed more than most over the years. I lived in North London for a while in the late 70s and early 80s and in those days they had a strong working class support with a big Irish influence. I used to enjoy my trips to Highbury and got on well with the Arsenal fans I met. It was a much less hostile environment than Chelsea and Spurs and a great away trip.
But these days the Emirates seems to be packed with a high percentage of self-entitled twats and sneering posh boys. The club seems to epitomise the bad things about modern day football supporters. Wenger's constant racist attacks on the heritage of our owners and how they got their wealth did not help matters.

Thought they were excellent against United and Arteta has surely banked a bit of time with the cup win.

However, against well disciplined sides who know how to counter they look like a tin pot version of City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.