Arsenal thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attitude problems and a falling out with teammates is what I heard, on loan at Atleti now but doesn't seem to get in the side much. Guendouzi just seemed a bit overhyped and didn't continue to show that form, plus Arteta doesn't seem too keen.
The other way about. Torriera started off well, then Emery wasted him trying to play him all over the place, including as a number 10 ffs. Never really regained his form or place in the team, & seemed to want to go back to Italy to regain his form, but always seemed to work hard & never really complained. Now his mum died last week he has said he wants to go back to South America & play for Boca to be closer to family.

Guendouzi had the talent, but also had the attitude as well. Seemed to think he was better than what he actually was, had a couple of run ins with the management & refused to back down & apologise. Now on loan at Hertha. He's captain of the French U21 team so there's something there, he just needs to be a bit more humble & work to improve some weak aspects of his game. Bridges might be burnt with Arteta now mind you.

Hard to see Arteta lasting.

Took on the impossible job. Squad totally unsuited to Arteta’s methodology.... they just don’t have the players to play out from the back, pass competently or press effectively. It’s going to be hard to offload most of that dross and impossible to raise the sort of funds to overhaul the squad. I just can’t see how Arteta can succeed in that job - he should have done his homework before he took the role.

Watched last night till the first goal. Have to say the attitude of Aubamayang stank. Hardly worked up a sweat, Lacazette is getting slower and Pepe is way too inconsistent. They all looked poor.
The Arse a bit unlucky given the absences they had but if the lose EL I'm not sure Arteta will get the time or money

Watched last night till the first goal. Have to say the attitude of Aubamayang stank. Hardly worked up a sweat, Lacazette is getting slower and Pepe is way too inconsistent. They all looked poor.
The Arse a bit unlucky given the absences they had but if the lose EL I'm not sure Arteta will get the time or money
Pepe was 72,000,000 quid, as for aubamayang he's just following ozil, gets a fucking huge contract and can't be arsed, looks unfit and he looks a **** with that "new look " and he's the fucking captain, always liked watching arsenal but they are now trying to play like city with "can't be arsed footballers " I used to rate that tierny, but he is as weak as piss, looked unfit and doesn't fancy it if he gets a knock, also injury prone, Gabrielle fuck me, the whole team from last night were shocking:),

saka looks ok but hes wasting his talent there, that other young lad Smith rowe looks ok as well. But fuck em, never liked their fans back from the days of bbc606 they thought they were footballing royalty and looked down their noses at everyone else

Took on the impossible job. Squad totally unsuited to Arteta’s methodology.... they just don’t have the players to play out from the back, pass competently or press effectively. It’s going to be hard to offload most of that dross and impossible to raise the sort of funds to overhaul the squad. I just can’t see how Arteta can succeed in that job - he should have done his homework before he took the role.
Heart over head.

Much as i like Arteta watching the Goons take one step forward and three steps back every other week is amusing , they were a bunch of arrogant f*ckers in their glory days , welcome to our world Goons , we endured 30 years of under achievement , will be interesting to see if their supporters hang around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.