Votes: 189 32.0%
  • Mid-table Boring Season

Votes: 167 28.3%
  • Lower Half Mediocrity

Votes: 76 12.9%
  • Relegation Fodder

Votes: 35 5.9%

• Total voters
Don’t forget about the letter on Arsenal letterhead paper complaining to UEFA about our spending and don’t forget what a snake arsehole Wenger was about the blues, always having sly digs at our expense an utter twat. I agree no sympathy , if they had been through what we had over the years their fan base wouldn’t be so entitled.
From 1st September 2009, that football club were a bunch of cunts towards City. Their fans never stopped moaning about or booing us and our players [or providing world class gifs for ballooning when we played them], and their manager and board never stopped moaning about us or signing petitions to try and stop us.

Horrible football club!

I’d almost prefer Tottenham to this lot……………… okay, maybe not!

That completes their window, spent £150m, only received £25m for Willock.

Arteta will be gone before Christmas if he doesn't turn it around. They've been pathetic so far.

Last edited:
150m doesn't get you much does it?. They've signed some bang average there, not sure what this Japanese guy is like but I bet their fans are right fucked off, very little excitement with those signings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.