Votes: 189 32.0%
  • Mid-table Boring Season

Votes: 167 28.3%
  • Lower Half Mediocrity

Votes: 76 12.9%
  • Relegation Fodder

Votes: 35 5.9%

• Total voters
Been saying that this Arsenal team will be a trouble next season. 1-2 good transfers window like this season plus their core young player is getting to hang on Arteta scheme and they will become much more dangerous.
Until the elite clubs start picking there players off it’s been going of for years now ....... they don’t get CL football within the next two years then watch the mass exodus

Was looking forward to seeing if Mikel had purged the club of the losers mentality. When Wiltshire or Ramsey or Ozil etc were on the attack, they would take the cheap dive and stop the move rather than continue the move to it's ultimate conclusion and hopefully a goal. They never had that real belief in their own ability and that of their team mates to see where it led.
You see our players on plenty of occasion try and stay on their feet to complete the move.
Today, they were surrounding the referee and badgering him because they didn't believe they could win on their own merit. Scrubbing the penalty spot, Odegard trying to manufacturing the penalty.
with more and better signings they will improve, but they don't and won't have that killer mentality that we had to win the game. They ended up winding up each other with their collective indignation to the point that they lost their discipline. Barmy, cos they deserved to win that.
Disapointed for Mikel, but ultimately no suprise.

No, I do think that if they get CL and buy well they might be in the mix in the next couple of years. Arteta has clearly learned a lot from Pep and note that Smith-Rowe was not even in the team.
If they do continue to improve, I'm all for it as it is another challenger to the Rags
They are still a US red shirt, determined to bring us down. Don't want them challenging.

That commentary was one of most biased I’ve heard in a while

A whole BT panel actually annoyed that VAR has led to the right decisions because it benefited us.
They’re all quite happy to look the other way though when incorrect decisions benefit Liverpool or United.

The bitterness of BT punditry is hilarious.

Arsenal looked good today. Hopefully they'll take points off Chelsea and the Dippers.

Their fans on YouTube are cunts though.
They looked okay in spells after we’d given the ball away constantly, they looked dangerous at others times when they created the small number of chances they created for themselves… but all-in-all outside their goal and one other chance, they didn’t really create anything from their own play whatsoever.

The Martinelli chance that Ederson saved was offside, the Martinelli chance that just went wide was from us giving the ball away, the Martinelli chance that hit the post was after Laporte nearly headed it in and Ake cleared it off the line to him

Arsenal did pretty much nothing else in the entire game. 7 shots in a game they think they dominated which the rest that weren’t the above ones were just speculative ones from outside the box.

Don’t get me wrong City were absolutely terrible today (even 10 v 11) and Arsenal were the better team, but they didn’t look that good at all. They were just up for it and I think we’d taken a big sigh after going 8 points clear and it wasn’t must win for us.

That commentary was one of most biased I’ve heard in a while

A whole BT panel actually annoyed that VAR has led to the right decisions because it benefited us.
They’re all quite happy to look the other way though when incorrect decisions benefit Liverpool or United.

The bitterness of BT punditry is hilarious.
Nail on head

Until the elite clubs start picking there players off it’s been going of for years now ....... they don’t get CL football within the next two years then watch the mass exodus

We will see, with the rags is in rebuilding mode (again) and the dippers at the end of their phases. Arsenal could very be the next CL reguler replacing one of them for the next couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.