Votes: 189 32.0%
  • Mid-table Boring Season

Votes: 167 28.3%
  • Lower Half Mediocrity

Votes: 76 12.9%
  • Relegation Fodder

Votes: 35 5.9%

• Total voters
Fair do's. I just thought that you had plenty other games this season where the opponents hadn't played midweek but you's had & it wasn't really talked about. However, with everything else going on I appreciate its difficult. And at the end of the day, you's won, & that's all that matters.
You sure you are an Arsenal fan? You don't sound half as Whiney as most of my Arsenal friends.

They are mostly insufferable. Maybe it's an American Arsenal fan syndrome.

Anyway, kudos!

It's just typical Arsenal isn't it? Nothing has changed with them since Wenger was whining all them years ago. It's in the clubs DNA.

Thought they'd won the league when Saka scored. They thought Mahrez cheated for the pen. They thought they'd done us and taken a point. They didn't concentrate for 90 minutes. They didn't pick up Rodri. They didn't like it when he scored the winner. They just expect to beat the best team in Europe with a smash and grab job - that's all it was, nothing more than the likes of Burnley, United and Watford try.

Honestly, that club produces the most spineless players and the fans think they are world beaters. They've had millions from us for Adebayor, Toure, Clichy, Nasri etc - they should be giving us free beer and butties when we play there.

They've not had any steel in that side for 20 years now and they wonder why they can't win anything. If they had Rodri, they'd be loaning him out. Fernandinho would be at left back and Dias would be a left winger.

Absolutely deluded.

rodri-goal.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.