Arsenal/United pact?

Hart of the Matter

VP last year, possible Rooney switch this year, proof of conniving over Prem Financial Fair Play agreement. Feels like some special arrangements could be in place. If so, How does this sit with folks. I think it is a subset of the g14 which is influencing FA and Prem. if Rooney deal goes through i believe it would confirm what I suspect.

Hart of the matter said:
VP last year, possible Rooney switch this year, proof of conniving over Prem Financial Fair Play agreement. Feels like some special arrangements could be in place. If so, How does this sit with folks. I think it is a subset of the g14 which is influencing FA and Prem. if Rooney deal goes through i believe it would confirm what I suspect.

£24 million for a 29yr old!! Rags might want to have a word with Arsenal over this pact

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Rooney is the highest paid premier player is he going to drop his 250k a week to go to Arsenal?! Who is going to pay him 250k a week anyway no Spanish side want him PSG or Monaco? I have a feeling the scum don't want to improve his contract with his current wages of 250k

Arsenal united pact! For 20 years their has been a deep hatred for each other, has their ever been more 2 hypocritical greedy snide self righteous clubs on this planet. Looks like we have done a good job?

kp789 said:
Haha, indeed!

It's not like they were better than us and finishing higher than us in the league and kept selling us their players year after year, being a big part for why we ended up being better than them and finishing higher than them in the league is it?

Hart of the matter said:

Proof of absolutely fuck all mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.