Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

RandomJ said:
I really want Messi to score tonight cos I can predict if he dosen't we'll get eveyone going "see he's over rated" completley missing the fact he sliced their defence open for the goal and also had a good goal disallowed.

not to mention that hes being played out of position in the middle

dannybcity said:
MCFC BOB said:
He's not as good as everyone thinks he is, and tonight showed that. Another one of his his many tap-ins.

He's movement and pace took him clear of the defenders before he tapped it in...from the edge of the box past the on rushing goalkeeper!

Danny don't rise to it! Bob was on like this all through last nights game. Very amusing if you're ITK.

Yeah, Villa's finish was much more than just a tap in. His ability to break the offside trap is invaluable. And really, Messi had a few great chances and blew them.

Roma 2-3 Shakhtar

Eastern Euro teams showing again that they are underrated. Hope we avoid Zenit, Rubin, and CSKA in the Europa League if we make it that far.

Always makes me smile when I see Pique knowing the rags let him go and now have to settle for Johnny Evans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.