Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

gooney said:
what a night, what a result....over the moon. Its still gonna be hard to go though, but remember we took the lead at camp nou with much weaker team and Silvestre in defence. Koscielny once again showed why he is the next Nesta
?
tumblrlgqimhffqb1qdup4p.jpg

That guy is as sad as the Liverpool fans burning the Torres shirt.

GStar said:
Stillsy said:
So you think they will go through?

I hope so, i certainly don't think Arsenal were shit last inght.

Why do you hope so :S?

Arsenal are a team that rely on decent runs in the champs league because of the money they receive from progressing into further rounds and gate receipts as we all know they make a bomb from every home game something like 2mil per home game it is.

This means that they will only become more stable with the extra money coming in and will be sniffing around us. I hope they crash and burn like iv never seen a side do before.

And all the hype last night and today just reminds me of last year and what happened. Everyone jumping on the Arsenal bandwagon but in reality they was shite. Barca should of had a penny and a disaloud goal that should have stood.

Skashion said:
gooney said:
what a night, what a result....over the moon. Its still gonna be hard to go though, but remember we took the lead at camp nou with much weaker team and Silvestre in defence. Koscielny once again showed why he is the next Nesta
?
tumblrlgqimhffqb1qdup4p.jpg

That guy is as sad as the Liverpool fans burning the Torres shirt.
What a beatiful image.....Im 100% behind my fellow gooner brother

gooney said:
You may be there in spirit (though a twatty spirit which is making me like Arsenal fans less and less each passing day) but you certainly weren't there in person giving him your backing. Took you about a second to get back from the match.

By the way, I should point out that it was gooney who tried to post that image but fucked up the

Skashion said:
gooney said:
You may be there in spirit (though a twatty spirit which is making me like Arsenal fans less and less each passing day) but you certainly weren't there in person giving him your backing. Took you about a second to get back from the match.
No I wasnt there....wish i was though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.