Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

If he wants to go, he should do it. That opportunity won't come around that often. Ultimately we'll probably look to bring back Torrent or someone like that, and then if Arteta does a good job he'll be a candidate for when Pep leaves.

Unless he has a burning desire to live in London then I think he would be mad going to Arsenal. It's a sinking ship at the moment and half the players don't want to be there and the other half aren't good enough. The fact we beat them so easily yesterday without the like of Sane, Aguero and Laporte should sound alarm bells for him

Unless he has a burning desire to live in London then I think he would be mad going to Arsenal. It's a sinking ship at the moment and half the players don't want to be there and the other half aren't good enough. The fact we beat them so easily yesterday without the like of Sane, Aguero and Laporte should sound alarm bells for him
You can also see it as a free throw of the dice. Everyone knows their problems, if it doesn't work out then he can point to the players. If it does work out then he's shown his qualities. It's a no lose situation, in my opinion.

Nah, I’d say it’s a great time for Arteta to go there. Bit like Lampard at Chelsea, there’s no immediate pressure, everyone knows Arse are shite at the moment so he gets the chance to stamp his authority and clear out the deadwood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.