Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Something is niggling me about all this. I just wonder if this not about Arteta; just Arsenal trying to get a handle on Pep's methods.

I really hope City have Arteta hooked in to a water tight NDA, and that he has the integrity to honour it.

If I were Arsenal I'd be more interested in getting a hand on Khaldoon, Ferran's, and Txiki's methods. As that's the part of the club in dire straits. Fortunately the part of the club that makes those decisions is the part of the club that's in those dire straits, so we really shouldn't have to worry.

Glad it's finally been sorted. Will be a bit of a slog, he's got a lot of work to do, but I've got a quiet optimism that he'll do quite well.

If I were Arsenal I'd be more interested in getting a hand on Khaldoon, Ferran's, and Txiki's methods. As that's the part of the club in dire straits. Fortunately the part of the club that makes those decisions is the part of the club that's in those dire straits, so we really shouldn't have to worry.
Arsenal will have to pay for that information they ain't getting money for nothing !!!!

Why are people on here so desperate to find an issue with him lol. He doesn't seem to have said or done anything wrong.

Here's a bit from his press conference:
On Pep Guardiola: “The relationship with him is incredibly good, obviously he is sad and the timing wasn't the best for him but he understood.
“He knows how I have been growing and the needs I had emotionally and the ambitions I had. He kept giving me more and more. I could not explain what a nice person he is and what a person he is. He knew I was suffering because I was leaving him in a moment when they needed me a little as well. The relationship we could not have left any better. I said goodbye to the players and I cried.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ve-arteta-press-conference-manager-ljungberg/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.