Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

ce776ed8e642a13de5df3a954d2c2e9d.jpg

Why are people on here so desperate to find an issue with him lol. He doesn't seem to have said or done anything wrong.

Here's a bit from his press conference:
On Pep Guardiola: “The relationship with him is incredibly good, obviously he is sad and the timing wasn't the best for him but he understood.
“He knows how I have been growing and the needs I had emotionally and the ambitions I had. He kept giving me more and more. I could not explain what a nice person he is and what a person he is. He knew I was suffering because I was leaving him in a moment when they needed me a little as well. The relationship we could not have left any better. I said goodbye to the players and I cried.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ve-arteta-press-conference-manager-ljungberg/
Don't get some of the hate for him. Did a very good job, he was clearly very well liked and respected by the players.

I wish him well, if he turns around Arsenal it will be a great achievement.

He has moved on I don't have a problem with that .That is football people move on all the time, I don't think he has picked the right club to go to though

Why are people on here so desperate to find an issue with him lol. He doesn't seem to have said or done anything wrong.

On Pep Guardiola: “The relationship with him is incredibly good, obviously he is sad and the timing wasn't the best for him but he understood.
“He knows how I have been growing and the needs I had emotionally and the ambitions I had. He kept giving me more and more. I could not explain what a nice person he is and what a person he is. He knew I was suffering because I was leaving him in a moment when they needed me a little as well. The relationship we could not have left any better. I said goodbye to the players and I cried.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ve-arteta-press-conference-manager-ljungberg/
Timing wasn't the best is an understatement,he was always with pep not with city,whenever we beat the arses he would just sit on the bench and sulk,be nice if he could say something about us as a club

Just said he was down after last week's game given Arsenal's lack of energy. 'Down', on our watch.
Says he "felt a bit down" after we beat them last weekend, nice.
My God, who cares? He knew he was very likely going to manage them at that point. Imagine the roles were reversed and someone like Vinny or Zaba was on the opposition bench a week before becoming our manager - would you not expect them to be disappointed to see us lose? It's like people on here are looking for things to be angry about

I wish him good luck - except when they play us of course. I'll be interested to see his tactics and if he can change the culture of losing there. Their defence and midfield could use £1/3 billion of investment though.

Honestly, no idea. He's been given a great opportunity and has handled it gracefully.

I find the process complains pretty pathetic also. Arsenal didn't need to ask our permission and there was no need for negotiations. They were looking to hire an employee who had a release clause in his contract and triggered that clause, like we do all the time. We didn't own him, and by all accounts he spoke to Pep extensively throughout.

My God, who cares? He knew he was very likely going to manage them at that point. Imagine the roles were reversed and someone like Vinny or Zaba was on the opposition bench a week before becoming our manager - would you not expect them to be disappointed to see us lose? It's like people on here are looking for things to be angry about
Call me old fashioned but I reckon you shouldn't be disappointed when the club you work for wins a game.

I welcome Arteta to my club. I think he has the brain and the skills to sort things out. If he hadn’t, he wouldn’t have been chosen by Pep. Slightly odd he decided to leave now and suggests to me maybe there is some truth in the rumour this is Pep’s last season at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.