Arthur Labinjo-Hughes

Had to stop reading the story. Heartbreaking stuff and i hope they both get twatted every day in jail.
I couldn't finish it either, let alone watch the video. Hanging is too civilised for this pair.

The scummiest scum of the scum of the earth. If this brutal pair of bastards are not handed life sentences today with a minimum tariff of several decades, then there is something fundamentally wrong within the criminal justice system.
There is indeed something fundamentally wrong with the criminal justice system. They let scum like these live!

Hanging, the guillotine and electric chair should be brought back to put vile fuckin' scum to death, ASAP!

Haven't read it all, seen enough of this kind of stuff over the years to last me a lifetime, sad thing is, it's more common than some people realise.

As for that poor boy, he's been let down on so many levels by so many people, people who he should have been able to love, trust, and feel safe with, the only saving grace in all this is that he's now out of this awful situation.

R.I.P Arthur.

That’s hard to read.
It’s difficult to comprehend how any parent could systematically destroy their child like that, but unfortunately a lot of kids don’t enjoy a happy childhood.

Here’s a recent case from over here and without divulging what I currently do or what I know of this case, the article doesn’t tell the half of it. The poor child’s suffering started the day after herself and her older sister were brought over from their grandparents care in North Africa to join their parents and younger siblings who were born in Ireland.
The child’s life became a misery ending in her becoming a vegetable. There are worse things than death.
Bloody hard to believe if it wasn't true. Poor little soul.
What is your view on why this happens?

Is it as Philip Larkin says:

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

Or is it societal and environmental or is it they are just pure evil? Or a combination of all of them?

Why are some parents such that they are not fit to have children?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.